Join the team!
DevOps Specialist (SRE)
DevOps Specialist (SRE) | Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Full Time
About Nu Echo
Nu Echo is a Montreal-based company specializing in conversational artificial intelligence. For nearly 20 years, we have been creating virtual voice agents in order to fulfil a need that is taking hold in many businesses here and abroad. Our virtual agents automate the call processing to reduce costs and allow our clients’ agents to focus on calls where they add the most value.
As a Site Reliability Expert (SRE)
You will support Nu Echo’s development teams with the infrastructure and tools to continue to evolve.
Nu Echo’s cloud infrastructure is booming. You will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of a secure, modern and scalable cloud infrastructure in a 100% GCP, 100% as code environment. Your mission will be to improve our cloud deployment and operational practices, and to help deploy and operate our solutions reliably and efficiently using DevOps principles.
Working at Nu Echo
It means joining a motivated team that wants to have a positive impact on its clients, constantly looking for new ways to improve its performance and tools. Nu Echo offers you competitive working conditions, a wide range of benefits, a dynamic and stimulating work environment, downtown offices, the possibility of working from home and happy hours – 5@7… because we would also like to see you elsewhere than on Zoom!
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our software delivery processes and practices.
- Contribute to the development of CI/CD pipelines and automation of operational tasks.
- Support internal teams deploying solutions using multiple services on GCP.
- Build and maintain Nu Echo cloud infrastructure.
- Automate solutions and develop processes to audit and monitor security standards. Correct security violations.
- Advocate and enforce best practices, such as infrastructure as code, monitoring, high availability, disaster recovery, security and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with configuration, CI/CD and orchestration technologies (such as Kubernetes (GKE), Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with service and infrastructure monitoring, log collection, etc (such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Loki, etc).
- Knowledge of good engineering practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in Linux and network systems administration.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Choose to join our team!
We are good people. Passionate people. With a true focus on balance and harmony. We share. Exchange ideas. And build on each of our strengths. We support each other and believe in work-life balance. We are innovators and thinkers. Our projects quality speaks for itself, with clients returning and referring us new opportunities. Nothing flashy; just a great place to work.
Get in touch
Let's work together to help improve your customer experience.